Saturday, January 17, 2009

To my Children and Grandchildren




Once upon a time in a land far off (much like our own), lived a young man or woman…

Not sure how to continue my book of the ages.


This book is a series of books or short essays about the rise and possible fall of man. My first in the series is about a young man around the age of 16 and sex. The title is: Sex and a young man; the body of the story goes like this: Chapter 1 – Sex and a 16 year old young man… there is none… Chapter 2 – End of story…

This is a short story for the first book in my series, but the second book is a lot like the first book in the set (by the way the binding on the book set is of pure gold and heavenly paper), the title is: Sex and a mature sixteen year old young woman. Chapter 1 – is like chapter one in the first book of my series and it has a very strong finish like chapter two in my fist book.

Now the larger of all three books (book # 3) in this set is the “crown” of the series, its’ longer and more detailed in all of the chapters. The title is: Boy meets special girl, // Chapter 1 – Boy meets girl // Chapter 2 – Boy is swept of his feet. // Chapter 3 – Girl is more beautiful than any angel too walk this earth. // Chapter 4 – Boy is lost to all of his friends… All he can see is this most beautiful girl, in every particle of light, in every flower from stem to petals of vast color that overwhelms both eyes and mind. // Chapter 5 – A silent quiet time of reflection by both the boy and the girl. // Chapter 6 – The moment... the boy kneels (something like that) // Chapter 6 – The answer… // Chapter 7 – The days of roses; planning, preparing, and enjoying the touch of a hand the power of a hug and a tender low voice of reassurance. // Chapter 8 – Temple ready… and temple sealed // Chapter 9 – That special moment, together for the first time. Boy see Girl, robed in a most beautiful "Temple Teddy", this special rob is only for a few eyes to see, its modest, it comes in only one color (white), its’ the most beautiful thing that this young man has ever seen his young woman wear… But this story does not end here; it has many more chapters that will go on for eternity.

What will the chapters be?




Love, a Dad and a Grandpa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, Love your Book. Wondering where can I purchase this book. I need one in my library. You are the best dad in the world. I love it when you have a "post!" Love #3 (your favorite)

 
At January 17, 2009 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey daddy, I love you and to read your posts. I hope to see another one soon. I just can't get enough. Just to let you know Steve and I worked on Phase one and two of our adoption papers. I hope the next chapter in our book is published soon. Maybe the chapeter will be "New baby welcomed home, hearts of all now feel complete". I think that sound so much better than "Waiting... Still Waiting... Waiting... couple grows old very old as they wait."

 
At January 17, 2009 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Diana said...

What the heck??? I am clueless on what you just wrote. But I love you for being in the blogging world with me. As far as the robe... tucked away I have the blue robe which she wore on your wedding night:) Would you like it back for a repeat???

 
At February 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn and I had the "talk" w/ Deven at age 8, Josh at age 7, (We talked to Dev and Josh at the same time.) and Nate at age 8. Now we have daily conversations about sex at our dinner table. Nate now feels a need to separate us whenever I come home.

 
At February 1, 2009 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dad,can't wait for the book. I love a good rommance. Please make the princess in this particular book; spiritual, very loving, patient, understanding, an unusual but fun personality will help, and I am sure the prince would like her to be drop dead gorgeous. With all this in mind- the 3rd book needs to wait until the prince returns from his mission. Oh and by the way she has to think her mother in law is the coolest. (see she has no daughters of her own). Anyway hope the book turns out great. I'm gladd you are thinking about al of us. I miss you tons!

 
At February 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Diana said...

The power of words are amazing. Keep the post coming...it's fun reading everyone's insight and comments. Tomorrow I will start my daily phone call to check up on you:) I love you Dad. Thanks for coming over Sunday night, we had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home