Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Husband's Confession

I’m in love with the woman across the hall…

This woman across the hall is a never ending light… (I can see light from across the hall all hours of the night).

She came to my door, early this week (I think for a cup of sugar…) what a light to my eyes that was, this beautiful blazing ray of light, filled the doorway, long before the morning sun.

Yes I’m in love with the woman across the hall

She lights the embers of my soul and she is the beacon for my direction in life, this woman from across the hall.

Like an angel sent from heaven, she is the host of my creation and the “light of Christ” in action, this woman from across the hall.

I am for ever lost in the warm light found in her eyes, when we meet in the hallway between our two doors.

Yes I will forever love, the woman across the hall.

I confess.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 at 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad I love her too... thanks for the post. I was suprised to find one so soon and very happy that I cheked out your blog. I love how you love mom.
love your #1

 
At October 16, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, You and mom have such a wonderful relationship. I love you both. Thanks for being a good example. Love ya. #3 daughter. Keep posting. I love to read them.

 
At November 4, 2008 at 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my Bob-o-link!

 
At November 10, 2008 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Diana said...

I'm still waiting to see some pictures. I love ya pops!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home