Sunday, July 13, 2008

So The Rain Begins!

My Words within a Sea of Conversations…

May my words like a great drop of rain from Heaven, drop into this Sea of Conversations and create an ever expanding ring of thought, until all the lands of this earth are touched by that ring.

I dedicate this Blog to Donna (My Wife and Best Friend) to my children; Heather, Jennifer, Tammy, Diana, and David; especially Diana, who challenged a special group of people to tell their stories to the world http://hyerhappenings.blogspot.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Diana said...

Bring on the rain... I am so HAPPY!!! Now it's you, me and Kira. Hopefully the others will follow their Dad's example :) I love you.

 
At July 14, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I'm writing this for Heather because your blog does not accept anonymous comments. You can change that in your comment options if you want to.

Dad we love you and are so proud of you. Bring on the storm.
Love the Baldwin Crew.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home